Microsoft Access – Level 2
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
Access Level 2 is a one-day seminar for anyone with a basic knowledge of Access, including those who have successfully completed Access Level 1, who would like to be able to use some of the program’s more advanced features.
- Understand the principles of table design
- Determine the principles of table relationships
- Learn table design techniques
- Normalise relationships between tables and maintain data integrity in tables
- Use queries to extract data from multiple tables
- Improve form designs
- Create and modify data access pages
- Create and modify reports with the Report Wizard and Design View
After successfully completing Access Level 2, you will be well placed to move on to our Access Level 3 seminar.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don’t have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.