Administrative Management Diploma
Take your Administration career to the next level
The Administrative Management Diploma will arm you with the broad range of skills and knowledge essential for anyone looking to reach the top level of administrative support.
With the broad range of topics you’ll study, you could become an expert on a variety of administrative specialisms. You can become the resident go-to person for all things Microsoft Office, the social media guru and keep the business accounts and budgets in order if required, it really can be whatever you make it,
With the flexible method of study available, you can study this Diploma whenever suits you in any of our handy local centres.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
We’ll help you gain the skills and confidence you want to get on in your career
Get the skills required to get to the top!
If you’re looking to become an Admin Manager, Office Administration Manager or similar, this diploma will help you achieve that goal. You can become an efficient central point within the office and you could be responsible for running of all aspects of the office, from budgets to twitter!
There are ten core courses in our Administrative Management Diploma which are: -
- Typing (or a speed development course if already have a basic touch typing skill level)
- Effective Business Communication or Business Document Production
- Microsoft Word or Word Expert
- Microsoft Excel or Excel Expert
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint or Access
- Successful Meetings and Minutes (self-study or seminar)
- Audio Transcription
- Social Media Strategy for Business
You’ll also choose an additional two elective courses from a list to suit your specific requirements. These could include: -
- Understanding Business Accounts
- Book-keeping Level 2
- Sage 50 Accounts
You can study this course at times to suit you and there are many sections of the Diploma which may be studied from home. The estimated duration for this Diploma is 220 hours which is equivalent to 7 weeks full-time study.
Our Administrative Management Diploma has courses which can be accessed online, via our distance learning portal and courses which you will need to study in one of our centres.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Administrative Management Diploma in different ways:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre and they can get you started and give you a full induction to our training. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our Administrative Management Diploma, click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.